Our Business units
Safety, Health, and Environment Commitment
Safe work Policy compliant
Our Policy of Safe work at heights includes:
- Identification and control of possible risks (physical, biological, chemical, mechanical and critical risks.)
- Medical exams for all the technicians
- Social security system affiliations for all the employees
- Training and certification for safe work at heights according to Colombian Regulations
- Security personnel present during the execution of high risk activities
Some of our Projects
Customer: Pacific Stone
Location: Mamonal, Cartagena
Location: Free Trade Zone, Barranquilla
About INTELPRO S.A.S.
Founded in 2004 in the city of Barranquilla, Colombia by a group of Electronic Engineers On its trajectory INTELPRO have developed projects and solutions for the Industry sectors of Colombia and have also participated in projects in territories such as Dubai, Nigeria, Philippines, Haiti, Guyana andVenezuela, among others.
Solutions in the areas of Industrial Automation, Process Instrumentation, Industrial Assemblies, Electrical Networks (LV and MV) and Data Networks INTELPRO is also a recognized Manufacturer and Installer of Braced Lattice Mats for wind measurement campaigns.
In November of 2016 INTELPRO S A S starts the Electric Boards business unit, and in October of 2017 is awarded with the certificate of “Manufacturer and Assembler” of :
• Load centers
• Electrical Distribution Boards
• Automatic and Manual Transfers
• Motor Control Centers (MCC)
• Meter Cabinets
• Empty envelopes for general use up to 1000V
Under Section 20.23.1 of RETIE 2013.
One of INTELPRO’s expertise is the execution of
“Turn key Projects”, which integrates the combined experience in several business lines such as Automation, Instrumentation, Electrical Assemblies, Engineering and Electrical Boards, to provide their customers with solutions completely integrated, focused on increasing the productivity and quality of its products